Tim has over 25 years' experience in chartered accountancy and business advisory services. Before moving to Auckland from Canterbury in 1987 to join one of the top five Auckland firms, Tim was a Principal in a 4-partner practice in Christchurch. In 1992 he established his own practice, subsequently merging with a 3-partner practice.
Since joining MGI Auckland in 2000, Tim has been involved in a number of challenging and interesting projects. He has a wide range of experience and particular interest in:
- Establishing financial management reporting systems.
- Assisting in the acquisition or disposal of businesses, including share and business valuations.
- Preparing forecasts and strategic plans, including feasibility studies in start-up situations.
- Assisting with restructuring and refinancing initiatives.
- Providing assistance in retirement and investment planning.
- Assisting with 'one-off' projects such as tax audits, amalgamations and international tax issues.